Hello tax fans!
Sorry I've been away for a while, but I needed to rest and regroup after the April 15 deadline. There is an update to my status - I am no longer with the firm Braver PC. Right now I am on my own, but hope to find the next challenge in short order. In the meantime, I will still blog.
For those of you who have filed your 2009 tax returns, now is the time to start planning what your 2010 return will look like. For those of you waiting for the last minute...don't! It's way too stressful. Just get it done. If you need help, contact me.
Seriously, though, the best time to start planning for 2010 is now. I know the agony of this filing season is still fresh, but you can control a good deal of how your return will look next April. Stay tuned for 2010 planning tips.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Buz:
ReplyDeleteBest of luck in your new status!! As far as I am concerned, you ARE the tax MAN!
Best,
Michael